Volunteering plays a key role in strengthening our society by acting as a bridge between socioeconomic divides. On a community level, the organization you become a part of is likely to collaborate in social networks with other volunteer organizations and local governments, providing services that help build a cohesive society.
For corporations, volunteering is a key part of promoting socially responsible business practices by tying in business decisions with respect for the community and the environment. Socially responsible corporations like to be known for founding or supporting philanthropic programs, using eco-friendly materials and manufacturing processes, and encouraging their employees to better their communities.
Employee-based volunteer programs strengthen a company’s relationship with its employees by promoting teamwork and encouraging open communication. These programs also firm up the relationship between a business and its surrounding community.
Some of the Programs where employees could volunteer with Trinity Care Foundation (TCF) team in Community initiatives..
- Assist Doctor's during School Health Programs
- Conduct Awareness Talks for School Children related Hand-washing, Adolescent Health, Nutrition information and ill effects of Tobacco.
- Assist TCF Team in taking the Height and weight of the School Children
- Assist Doctor's and TCF Team during Health Camps in Rural Areas
- Educate Individuals about Health and Hygiene using OHP
- Publish Papers or Create Documentaries of the Impact Created by Health Initiatives for the School Children
- Write an article about the CSR Program - To be published in internal communications and for Trinity Care Foundation Website/Blog
- Create Awareness about the Cause Involved on Social Media
- To Document the CSR Initiative - Photographs and Video