Public Health Dentistry is that form of Dental practice that serves the community as a patient rather than the Individual. Public Health Dentists must have broad knowledge and skills in public health administration, research methodology, the prevention and control of oral diseases and the delivery and financing of oral health care.
Public Health Dentists promote oral health by:
- assessing the oral health needs of the community
- developing and implementing oral health policy
- providing programs and services that address oral health issues.
Dental Public Health
Dental Public Health Programs
- For children and youth:
- For Adults:
- For seniors living in nursing homes, retirement homes and living centers :
- Screening for potential dental problems.
- Awareness workshops on the importance of good oral health and disease prevention specific to seniors.
- Professional cleaning and identification of dentures for seniors in the mobile dental clinic.
- Demonstrations on brushing techniques for residents and/or their caregivers.
- For teachers and parents:
"Trinity Care Foundation requires your Support to implement these Community Health Programs in Government Schools in Ramanagara, Kolar and Bangalore Rural Districts. Kindly Contact us.. "
Programs for specialized populations..
- Dental Screening for SHG's ( Self Help Groups) in Karnataka, India..
Women are the Light for their Families mostly in Rural Areas. They have more commitment towards their family and near and dear ones.
- Dental Screening for Children Living with AIDS in Bangalore, India..
Connect With us To know more about our Health Initiatives, in the below Profiles:-